Sunday, November 6, 2016

Morning Devotional November 6, 2015

2 Timothy 1:12

“For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.”


Dear child of God, do you know whom you have believed? Are you studying His Word daily? Are you communing with Him constantly? Are you following His commandments?
O I encourage you to follow Him! Pray without ceasing! Read His Word. But not only read it but study it. Learn about our Savior and our God!!! Know without a doubt whom you have believed!!! Know Christ and Him crucified!!!
Know the one who gave His all for your eternal soul. Love the One who loved you first. Seek His face in all that you do. Seek His guidance in everything. Search His Word for it will reveal to us His truth and love. Know whom you have believed!!!


Praise ye the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment