Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Morning Devotional March 17, 2020

Job 19:25-27
“25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.”

As I read the messages out there from some of God's people these past few days I wonder if we have forgotten that our Redeemer liveth and if we even remember who our Redeemer is? So many of God's people have put more faith and trust in our government than in Jesus Christ. It's no wonder we are seeing our once great nation stumbling at every step she takes.

Yes, I get it, our Lord can and does use our government to the advantage of His people. But, His people must remember it is not our government in which we are to put our faith and trust. Our faith and trust must be in our Lord and Savior and in Him only. Our Lord is the King of kings, only He can turn the heart of the king whether soever He wills. Our Lord is the Great Physician, only He has to power to heal from the worst of diseases of the flesh and the spirit. Follow Christ!!!

As my dear brother Matthew Stepp often says: “Fear Him!!!”

Praise ye the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment