Thursday, January 21, 2021

Morning Devotional January 21, 2021

 

Psalm 56:3-4

“3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.



Why do we fear things and people in this life? With all the promises our God has made in His Word. With the many times in our own lives that God has proven Himself over and over. Why do we still fear? Why is this such a difficult lesson for us to learn? God's people have no need to fear what others may do unto them in this life. God has promised to be with us, through the thick and thin, through the good and the bad. He is always there with us.

It's as though we fear what flesh can do unto us more than what God will do unto us. Our fears of this life are because of our lack of fear of God. And that is the true answer to the question.



Praise ye the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment