Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Morning Devotional September 5, 2017


Psalm 139:23-24

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”


O how we ought to make this our prayer every morning and evening! Yet, I wonder how many of us are afraid for God to show us the evil of our ways? Are we to ashamed to pray this? Are our sins so great that we would try to hide them from our Heavenly Father? Have we forgotten He knows all? Even our deepest, darkest secrets?
O child of God, seek the Lord in all things. Pray He keeps us in the fold and protects us from the wiles of the devil. Stray not from the path He has given you to follow. Follow our Lord. Look to Him and only to Him for guidance.
Flee the lust of this world and seek the ways of the Lord. For only in the Lord will we find peace and joy in this life.


Praise ye the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment