Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Morning Devotional July 31, 2018


Psalm 46:1-3
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.”


Praise God for His mercy and grace on His people!!! Follow Christ!!! Seek Him and Him only in time of trouble and in time of need!!! But not only during time of trials and persecutions. Seek Christ and follow Christ always!!!
2 Corinthians 12:9
“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”


Praise ye the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment