Thursday, August 9, 2018

Morning Devotional August 9, 2018


Micah 7:7
“Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.”

Praise God He is merciful and hears our pleas and our praises!!! He has promises to His people that show the grace He has bestowed upon us. Though we are wretched and worn our God loves to show us mercy.
Brothers and sisters, look to the Lord today. Wait for His orders for our next move in the battle. Lay all your cares at His feet. Praise Him for all things. Follow His commandments and He will show us mercy. Praise God our Lord hears us!!!
Even in our darkest hour. Even in the strongest of trials. Our Lord will hear us and give us comfort when needed and blessings when it is His time.

Psalm 27:14
“Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.”


Praise ye the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment