Saturday, April 13, 2019

Morning Devotional April 12, 2019


Isaiah 45:7-12
“7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.
9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?
11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.”


Though this was written to Israel, is it not a fine example to us today? Especially when, as verse 9 says, we striveth with our Maker. Woe unto us when our faith falters and we question the will and providence of our Heavenly Father. We must remember He is our Creator and not we ourselves. He does as He pleases. Not according to our will but His will. Fore we are only clay and He is the Potter. Praise God He is in control of all things!!! No matter how great or small. No matter the situation our God works all things to His glory and our good.


Praise ye the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment