Saturday, February 18, 2023

Morning Devotional February 18, 2023

 

Exodus 4:10-12

“10 And Moses said unto the Lord, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.

11 And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the Lord?

12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.”



I have heard it said that a man who does not have a formal education and an eloquent speech has no business being the pastor of one of the Lord's Churches. My question is: What saith the Lord?

Seek a church where the truth is taught, not one with the pastor who speaks million dollar words and is “hip” to the “in” crowd. Oftentimes you will learn more under the teaching of an ignorant ole country boy preacher than a highly educated charlatan.

Praise ye the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment