Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Morning Devotional February 23, 2021

 

Psalm 118:24

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.”



Today is my wife's birthday. For me, as her husband, a day to rejoice that the Lord chose this day as the day of her birth. Most certainly I will rejoice and be glad in it. But we must remember in such celebrations for those we love and hold dear it is the Lord who made the day and it is the Lord who giveth life whether physical or spiritual, it is all of the Lord. And though she is most precious to me in this life I know it is the Lord that has made her so. To have a wife as described in Proverbs 31 is a most precious gift from our Lord and one to be cherished far more than rubys.



Praise ye the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment