Saturday, January 27, 2018

Morning Devotional January 27, 2018


Lamentations 3:55-59
“55I called upon thy name, O Lord, out of the low dungeon.
56Thou hast heard my voice: hide not thine ear at my breathing, at my cry.
57Thou drewest near in the day that I called upon thee: thou saidst, Fear not.
58O Lord, thou hast pleaded the causes of my soul; thou hast redeemed my life.
59O Lord, thou hast seen my wrong: judge thou my cause.”


O what a glorious thought!!! When we are at our lowest when it seems all is against us. When we have see no hope in the things of this world. Our Heavenly Father says “Fear not”.
O the self inflicted stress and anxiety we bring upon ourselves. Such needless sin!!! Such a wretched lot we are for not following the simple instruction of our Lord. “Fear not”!!! O how often we forget where our hope lies. Our hope, our true hope, is only in our Lord and Savior.
O child of God, when in the dungeons of this life, when we are so caught up in the things of the world and not in the things of God, remember where comest our hope!!! Hope in the things of God. For therein lies our true and only hope!!!



Praise ye the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment