Friday, May 25, 2018

Morning Devotional May 25, 2018



Psalm 32:5
“I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.”


As God's children He commands us to repent of our sins. So many think that when they repent at the time the Lord gives them salvation then that is all the repenting that is needed. They think there is no longer any need to repent since they are now saved and “once saved always saved”. But we know by the many examples about God's people in the Bible that even the most faithful of men will sin. It is our nature and we will struggle with it the whole time we are in this life.
O child of God, when there is sin in your life, repent. Seek counsel with our Heavenly Father. Confess your sin and beg for His mercy and forgiveness. Flee the lust of this world and seek Him.


Praise ye the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment